What we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Name and title of work
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests.
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and / or offers.
What do we do with the information collected?
We need this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal records
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that you find interesting to the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or email.
- We can use the information to adapt the site to your interests.
- We may share your information with our external partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect and safeguard the information collected online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file will be added and the cookie will help you analyze web traffic or inform you when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can adapt its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies generally help us offer you a better website by controlling which pages are useful and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or other information about you, other than the information you provide to us.
Links to other websites
Control of your personal information.
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
When you are asked to complete a form on the site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that no one should use the information for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously accepted that we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that you find interesting if you inform us that you wish to do so.
You may request information about the personal information we have stored about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee is due. If you would like a copy of your information, contact email@example.com
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible by email at the address above. We will correct the corrected information immediately.